This foundation is not a Church, Mosque or a Temple and as such all members are encouraged to continue fellowship at whichever denomination or sect that they belong to. The formation of this foundation and its membership constitutes people that believe and adhere to the spiritual teachings, welfare, social responsibility and understanding of Jnana Caksus Das. The works of this foundation are non-profit making, independent and shall remain so till dissolution or by any other peculiar occurrence that requires modification or amendments.
- To systematically propagate Spiritual, Metaphysical and Material knowledge to society at large and to educate all people in the techniques of spiritual life in order to check the imbalance of values in life.
- To propagate consciousness of THE ABSOLUTE SUPREME LORD as it is revealed in all Scriptures of the world including The Vedas, The Buddhist Sutra, The Tora, The Bible, The Quran etc, through analytical usage of Logic and Common Sense with the help of metaphysical experiments.
- To bring members of the organization together to each other and nearer to the DEVINE FORCE BEHIND CREATION, (GOD) the prime entity, and thus to develop the idea, within the members, and humanity at large, that each soul is part and parcel of the quality of Godhead.
- To teach and encourage the members of the foundation to see and understand the need to help humanity through selflessness with joy.
- To bring members closer together for the purpose of teaching a simpler and more natural way of life.
- With the view towards aforementioned purposes, and to expand our reach to a bigger or larger audience, establish a television station, publish and distributes periodic magazines, books and other writings to facilitate the understanding of THE DEVINE FORCE BEHIND NATURE (GOD) AND THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN HUMANITY AND NATURE.
- To promote and support the welfare and wellbeing of all Registered Transformation members and all human beings regardless of race, age, gender, religion or cultural affiliation.
- To help our members grow in their businesses and work that in itself encourages others to join the Transformation movement.
- That, the works of this foundation are not for making profit and as such is a non-profit making entity.
Short Term Projects
- Transformation school feeding program at Lord Krishna School at Media-Ghana.
- Charity works and donations for selected programs in the year. Example feeding street kids or less privilege in the society, clean up exercise, health walk etc.
- Provision of logistics to support these charity works (Hiring of vehicle, venues, sound system etc.).
- Refreshment for Transformation volunteers.
- Financial support for active/committed members in times of bereavement or special joyful celebration.
Long Term Projects
- Support Transformation work office of the founder in terms of rent and other utilities (Internet data, electricity, water etc.).
- Building of Transformation school and farm.
- Transformation TV and Radio Station
- Other long-term profit generating business to be suggested later by the executive board and if approved by the general executives may use part of the Transformation funds as start up investment in the proposed project.